Collection of Personal Information
‘Personal Information’ is any piece of information that relates to an identifiable individual (a natural person). It includes without limit, names, contact details, address details, financial information, employment information and personal preferences.
In general terms, Great People Recruitment only collects personal information about you when;
- you engage with our recruitment services and provide that personal information to us through our registration process and completing any forms, through any contact with us via the phone, email, website or otherwise
- we obtain information as part of background checking including references, results from any testing whether these be ability, medical, personality and any other relevant tests
- you have authorised for us to engage third parties or the information is publicly available.
Use of Personal Information
We will use your personal information:
- to verify your identity and any other application information
- to undertake references, NZ or overseas qualification checks, NZ or overseas MOJ checks and NZ or overseas credit checks and facilitate any testing or assessment of you if necessary as part of the recruitment process
- to provide recruitment services to you and our clients
- to bill you and collect money that you owe us, including authorising and processing credit card transactions
- to communicate with you regarding matters and services relevant to our business
- to comply with legal obligations.
You are not required to provide us with your information however if you don’t or we can’t otherwise collect your personal information, it may affect our ability to engage with you.
We use tracking technologies such as cookies to recognise your browser each time you visit our site and track which pages you visit while on our site. We use this information to optimise our site and create a better experience for users. Cookies do no themselves personally identify users although they do identify a user’s browser.
Links to third party websites
We do no accept any responsibility or liability for any of these third-party websites, their content or usage of your personal information.
Great People Recruitment uses Instagram and Linkedin social media channels and any data captured by Great People Recruitment via these channels will be done so with your consent.
Great People Recruitment will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep information which it holds about individuals and clients secure. Electronic information is stored on a secure server based in Australia that is protected in controlled facilities. Documents and papers are stored in a locked area until they are no longer required. If we deem it no longer necessary to hold personal information, we will delete or destroy it. Physical information no longer required is shredded.
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. You agree that any information you provide to Great People Recruitment will be accurate, correct and up to date. If you would like to request a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at email@example.com.